Let Your Dream Begin

Events and Weddings, trends, suggestions, & tips from Encantare owner Brynn Freal.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Business of Dreams

This is my first post contributing to Brynn's Blog, and as Brynn's general partner at Encantare, it's a pleasure to be invited to jump in and do guest posts from time to time about the business side of her company.

As Encantare has grown the last year, it's been an honor to add to the development and direction of the business side of things with this startup. Brynn's vision and dedication to her clients never ceases to amaze me.

As far as the design & coordination goes, she's the force behind those services here, but from time to time, you'll see business-related posts pop up from me as I can.

Thanks for inviting me to chime in Brynn, and I look forward to contributing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home