Let Your Dream Begin

Events and Weddings, trends, suggestions, & tips from Encantare owner Brynn Freal.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Encantare's KTLA Feature

Encantare was featured on the KTLA Morning Show on Wednesday September 26, 2007. I created an "Over the Top" table top design at the request of 4pm Events for their annual Wedding Salon Event at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills (which we later showcased at).

After noticing that many of the couples getting married today want to integrate old world traditions and elements into their weddings, I based my table top design on textures and colors from around the world. I wanted to showcase new ways to incorporate standard elements (like chairs, place settings, menu cards and candles) into an unconventional table top design, so I scoured and searched to find great colors and textures in the fabric and glass elements from authentic sources like Persia, Thailand and India.

I was able to bring in some of my trusted vendors and want to say "Thank you!" to Saraphina Collection (Menu Design), Cloth Connection (Linens), and Town and Country Rentals (Place Settings and Chair Rentals).

Floral Design was provided by a Wedding Salon vendor, Flora Boutique from Santa Barbara.

Here's some of the video from the morning show and the shoot!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home